Leasing vs. Ownership page
Trailer Tech Leasing Goal
Leasing vs. Ownership
Pros for leasing
1. Get your trailers now with no money down.
2. When trailer needs change, leasing can change with your needs.
3. Leasing provides the option to purchase the equipment or not.
4. The monthly payment is fully deductible un-like most assets.
5. Left with unused, obsolete or trailer passed their life span
6. Costly need for shop, tools and maintenance crews
7. You need equipment but don't have cash flow
Pros for Ownership
1. It's your trailer, do what you want to it.
2. It's an asset and gives your business marketable value.
3. If used for the expected life span, is a better investment.
TRAILER TECH USA